Bicycle wine holder perfect for a picnic at the park. (wine sold separate)
Archive of ‘style + fashion’ category
Handlebar bags display at Eleanor’s.
Basket wall at Eleanor’s. We have something for everyone. Even your furry friend too.
Beautiful handmade baskets from Ghana arrived this week at Eleanor’s.
410: The average number of calories you can burn per hour while pedaling at a moderate pace
75 degrees, sunny in NYC. Took my bicycle for a ride up to Williamsburg for some thrift shopping for the store opening. Here is what I wore for the ride.
Most bike rider don’t know but bike bells are required by law in most US cities. A bike bell is a good idea even if it’s not required by law in your town.
Here are 5 reasons to attach a bike bell to your bike’s handlebars.
- The bike bell let’s other bike riders know you are going to pass or close behind.
- A ringer on your handlebars is great to alert pedestrian when they walk out in bike lanes.
- It looks cute on your handlebars.
- The bike bell can draw attention from that cute guy on the sidewalk.
- The ringer can set the tone to your ride.
Here are 4 more reasons to attach a bike bell to your handlebars:
6. This pastel patterned bike bell is stylish and feminine.
7. A vintage-inspired black and white cameo adds sophistication and a luxurious feel to this bicycle bell.
A planter for your bike? What?! This 3D printed planter is a must have for any green thumb cyclist. This is an cute way to add some green back to your wheels. This makes me think of the VW bugs that have the flower vase on the dashboard.
A bike basket inspired by traditional crocheted tablecloths. Marie-Louise Gustafsson has created another great accessory for the urban cyclist: a granny-chic bike basket which can also be used as a shopping basket, a picnic basket, or turned upside down for an on-the-spot picnic table. Carrie Bicycle Basket includes a metal frame for added durability and comes with a set of hooks, while the shopping bag comes with the strap only.
Attention Ladies! Wind has a way with a cute outfit, be prepared with this skirt garter while riding your bike. It’s an elastic band with attached clip to hold down your skirt (and save your pride).Genius!
Here is a little video we created at Eleanor’s as a tribute to this essential bike accessories for any lady biker.
Previous 1 … 29 30 31