Most bike rider don’t know but bike bells are required by law in most US cities. A bike bell is a good idea even if it’s not required by law in your town.
Here are 5 reasons to attach a bike bell to your bike’s handlebars.
- The bike bell let’s other bike riders know you are going to pass or close behind.
- A ringer on your handlebars is great to alert pedestrian when they walk out in bike lanes.
- It looks cute on your handlebars.
- The bike bell can draw attention from that cute guy on the sidewalk.
- The ringer can set the tone to your ride.
Here are 4 more reasons to attach a bike bell to your handlebars:
6. This pastel patterned bike bell is stylish and feminine.
7. A vintage-inspired black and white cameo adds sophistication and a luxurious feel to this bicycle bell.
8. This parrot bike squaker is always a conversational starter.
9. This retro inspired rotary phone bike bell is fun and rings loud!