Looking to get someone you love a bicycle as a gift? Well, when it comes to making sure they are ready to ride, we have just the right accessories to adorn this bicycle with. To help you get ready to prep the greatest gift ever, we have rounded up some of our favorite essential and products that are perfect for the new cyclist. Image Courtesy of Pinterest
1. Chic bicycle helmet-If we were giving out awards for Most Chic Bike Helmets, this version would take home the gold. Its shiny faux crocodile leather gives it a ladylike, Uptown vibe, while the fact that it’s black means you can wear it with anything. Why we love at Eleanor’s? It’s perfect for ladies who lunch…and bike to get there!
2. Stylish Bike Lights-Sure, we wish every bike ride occurred on a perfect, sunny day—but it doesn’t always work out that way. Which is why BOOKMAN lights are great. They’ll alert others to your presence (and light the way) in bad weather or after the sun goes down.
3. Unique Bike Lock-Ugly bike locks bringing down the style factor of your bicycle? The Jon Lock has the strength to protect your bicycle like any other standard cable lock but gives you the much needed fashionable flair.
4. Bike Bell that Sparkles-This bling bling goes “ring ring” to keep you safe and stylish. A vintage-inspired crystal brooch bell add just the right amount of sparkle. Like magpies, we simply cannot resist shiny things.
5. Reflective Pin-Want to look cool and stay safe? Put a bird on it! Get noticed wearing this reflective pin—it’s totally adorns and will make you more visible.
6. Bike Pannier-This spacious, vintage-inspired, bicycle pannier is perfect for the professional commuter. This bag clips easily to a rear-rack, with a special locking mechanism that ensures your bag ends up at your destination with you. Once you arrive, remove the pannier and you’ll have a wonderfully stylish oversized handbag to carry with you. Made of sturdy, weather-treated straw that will age gracefully and protect it’s contents for years to come.