Whether you’re invited over for Thanksgiving dinner or hosting tomorrow with family and friends, we thought we could help you out in finding some great wine for the dinner table. Also, if you happen to be riding your bicycle to your destination, you can always find an easy way to carry it with this Oopsmark Bicycle Wine Rack. Now, onto our list of the 6 best wines for fall and under $20 to help you save for the upcoming holidays!1. Jean Ginglinger Alsace Riesling Cuvée Bihl 2011: Alsace rich Riesling, with peachy, earthy, and dry flavors.
2. Abbazia di Novacella Alto Adige Valle Isarco Kerner 2011: Mix of riesling and schiava grossa, ripe, persistently herbal and refreshing from the mountain vineyards of Northern Italy.
3. André et Mireille Tissot Crémant de Jura Extra Brut NV: Made of chardonnay and pinot noir, like a Champagne, with flavors of nuts, minerals and flowers that’s dry and lip-smacking.
4. Bebame El Dorado County Red 2011: Made mostly of cabernet franc, with a little gamay noir, bright and delightful, with a surprising balance of herbs and fruit flavors.
5. Señorío de P. Peciña Rioja Crianza 2005: Crianza aged with red raspberry fruit merging blissfully with the mellow vanilla flavors of American oak.
6. Mastrojanni Rosso di Montalcino 2010: Sangiovese tannic yet an approachable wine with bright cherry flavors from the heart of Tuscany.