Image Courtesy of Curitaba Cycle Chic
1. Museum: Surprise your darling with a bike ride to stroll through a museum that hold’s their favorite artist’s work or their favorite art period pieces. Their are countless works to spend time talking over and getting to know your special someone with.
2. Opera: Opera’s are filled with grand romantic expressions of love and fun. Bicycling to an Opera will sure send signals to your love of interest that may just get the message through. Take a look at all these 10 Romantic Opera’s Pieces and check your local cities opera listing to plan ahead!
2. Concert: Gift your Valentine’s with concert tickets to see their favorite band play. Make the night more fun by riding your bikes their and grab a bite after. Either way, you may sweep them head over wheels. Check your local listings for concerts and make sure you ask your sweetie what type of music they like.
3. Skyline Picnic: Bike to your favorite spot in the city to get a perfect view of your sweetheart. Pack a picnic for your bike too! Food and romance under city lights is a sure way to send butterflies fluttering.
4. Bicycle Workshop Class: Learn to fix a flat or clean your gears with the one you like or love. Learning a new skill together can help increase your bond and keep your bikes in good shape.
5. Tandem Bike Riding: whether it’s through a park, a wine vineyard, to your favorite restaurant, or to your favorite ice cream shop, ride a tandem bike together and have a romantic blast while you enjoy your journey together!